Thursday, September 11, 2008

How's life after 11 years??

I'm now a proud honour of P.J.K title (Perut Jalan Kedepan - if u know wat i mean).. 11 years after 6 Ceria had never make me forget the memories that we had as a whole class while in SK Raja Muda. The smile of Cikgu Maimoon still give me an extraordinary inspiration and drive me to strive harder in life. To all good friends, thanks for the sweet, sour, spontaneous memories that we shared while in 6 Ceria.

Wishing all of you all the best in your work and life, and I hope we could meet each other and share our experiences,tales and updates in near future...=)


2 comments:

Najwan Halimi said...

PJK macam Datuk Arif Shah! :p

r_feev said...

Haha Najwan... siot ko... tapi insyallah aku dpt degree dalam tahun depan sebab Uni aku kalau kau search kat internet ada kewujudannya.. hehehe

Nanti kalau aku start sibuk berkempen kurus laaa aku.. macam Arif Shah.. hahahaha